The GaMeR'z Index du Forum
The GaMeR'z
[TRG]

The GaMeR'z Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

The Day I*Stopped Drinkin.g Milk 05.20.2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The GaMeR'z Index du Forum -> The GaMeR'z -> OpeN BaR
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
doretphara

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: The Day I*Stopped Drinkin.g Milk 05.20.2016 Répondre en citant

The Day I Stopped Drinking Milk > urlin.us/2bhi9

Sudha...Murty...overheard...the...conversation...and...felt...ashamed...of...snatching...the...share...of...the...milk...meant...for...the...babyThe..last..lesson..that..she..learnt..was..when..she..was..in..Cape..Town..in..South..Africa,..from..a..cab-driver..who..called..Mahatma..Gandhi..a..world..leaderClick..here..to..add..your..own..comments..Join..in..and..write..your..own..page!..It's..easy..to..doCalendar(LogOut/Change)....You....are....commenting....using....your....Google+....accountHome/Book...Reviews/The...Day...I...Stopped...Drinking...Milk...The...Day...I...Stopped...Drinking...Milk...—...By...Prof...VEnter...Your...E-mail...Address...Enter...Your...First...Name...(optional)...Then...Don't...worry...—...your...e-mail...address...is...totally...secureHer...description...of...the...Southern...Karnataka...towns...are...delight...to...read.I...got...a...special...treat...few...weeks...back,...when...I...entered...a...book...shop...and...saw...a...new...book...of...hers.I...couldnt...believe...to...my...delight,...and...in...fact...asked...the...book...shop...whether...it...really...is...a...new...one.I...brought...the...book...thrilled...to...be...able...to...read...a...Sudha...Murthy...writing...after...longSudha...Murty...does...not...hesitate...to...learn...from...her...own...son,...Rohan,...who...taught...her...never...to...over...estimate...herselfThe..book..under..review..is..a..recollection..of..her..experiencesMany...of...the...links...on...Induswomanwriting...are...affiliate/referral...links-...My...favorite...one:...The...three...ponds-...Bhagavathi...There...is...an...empty...pond...in...a...village...The...Flounder...ThemeEach...short...story...also...has...an...amazing...takeaway...and...I...hope...that...you...will...read...theseOct....03,....2012....good....by:....padmaja....that....was....patFollow..Follow..“PriyankaReads”..Get..every..new..post..delivered..to..your..InboxSudha..Murty..is..a..popular..writerHis....youngest....son....is....off....to....fight....in....the....warThe..pond..will..never..have..water..unless..a..daughter-in-law..goes..into..the..water..and..prays..to..the..goddessThese....affiliate/referral....fees....are....used....to....pay....for....the....expenses....of....maintaining....and....running....this....siteGoogle+She...realized...the...limitation...of...human...power...and...though...men...have...money...power...it...can...never...be...a...substitute...for...lifeShe...has...met...several...people...whom...we...would...normally...consider...inconsequential...but...Sudha...Murty...has...lessons...to...learn...from...them...all...reminding...us...of...the...oft...quoted...line...from...Shakespeare...sermons...in...stone...and...running...brooksThe..owners..baby..was..crying..as..though..it..was..playing..jugalbhandhi..with..the..platter..of..rains..outsideThe..inspiration..rags..to..riches..story..of..a..young..girl..whom..she..found..on..a..train..trip..from..Mumbai..to..Bangalore..and..gave..shelter..to.The..Story..of..Rahman,a..Muslim..who..was..raised..by..his..Hindu..neighbor..will..shame..many..a..bigots..and..warm..many..hearts.The..Anecdote,.."The..Day..I..stopped..drinking..milk.."shows..her..asceticism..attitude..which..really..is..the..Main..strength..of..who..she..is.Gangas..Ghat"..is..an..awesome..story..of..an..old..woman..who..was..looking..for..a..purpose..in..life..and..found..it..setting..up..a..bathing..facility..for..her..fellow..villagers.Changing..India..is..the..story..of..her..two..different..experiences..of..hearing..opinion..about..India..in..America.Rest..of..the..book..has..other..inspirational..stories..from..history..and..others.Sudha..Murthy..books..are..a..must..read..for..every..who..likes..Indian..culture,..as..it..is..that..which..reflects..mainly..in..her..books.Read..this..book..and..her..other..one's..also,..if..you..haventon...the...dot...All...Rights...Reservedby:..Rani..I..just..loved..sudha..murthy..books..a..lotShe..exudes..simplicityMaybe...try...epub...bud?...Ive...heard...it...has...quite...a...few...books...but...Ive...never...tried...itThe...Day...I...Stopped...Drinking...Milk...which...is...the...title...of...the...book...is...about...her...visit...to...Odisha,...more...specifically...about...the...poor...tribals...thereThe..man..of..the..house..wanted..her..to..have..something..to..eat..or..drinkJan....22,....2013....Commendable....stories....by:....Vijaya....Your....book....is....always....a....grab....!!....Oct....07,....2012....Thank....You!....by:....Safia....Thank....you!Glad....to....read....your....comment....Oct....07,....2012....You....made....my....Sunday....by:....Preetham....Kopparam....I....was....just....figuring....out....how....to....make....my....Sunday....more....interesting.now....i....m....just....gonna....go....out.buy....one....of....Sudha....Murthy's!!!....Oct....03,....2012....Thank....you....by:....Safia....Thank....you....PadmajaHow?..Simply..click..here..to..return..to..Book..ReviewsHer...readiness...to...learn...is...impressive...and...a...true...reflection...of...her...personality.Home....Opinion....India....Simhastha....Kumbh....2016....About....Kumbh....Mela....2016....Simhastha....Sadhus....How....To....Reach....Food....&....Stay....Facilities....Ghats....&....Shahi....Snan....Dates....Cities....Mumbai....Indore....Bhopal....Ujjain....World....Business....PR....Corporate....Corner....Events....Corner....Product....Launches....Wire....News....Press....Release....PR....Newswire....Entertainment....Movie....Reviews....Movie....Trailers....Sports....Cricket....IPL....2016....World....T20....2016....Football....Features....Interviews....Personal....Finance....Education....Lifestyle....Book....Reviews....Weekend....Peace....of....Mind....Company....Custodians....Whatss....Up....Food....Travel....Health....FPJ....Initiatives....FPJ....&....IMC....FORUM....TEDx....Gateway....TEDx....Gateway....2015....TEDx....Gateway....Women....2015....TEDx....Gateway....2014....Emerging....Agency....Conclave....The....FPJ....Management....Scholarship....FPJ....Management....Scholarship....Awards....CSR....Journal....FPJ....Anniversary....My....India....My....Way....Real....Estate....R.E.T.A.I.L....Uber....Retailer....Uber....Stories....Uber....Review....Uber....Spotlight....Uber....Guide....Epaper....MenuHome....Opinion....India....+....Simhastha....Kumbh....2016....About....Kumbh....Mela....2016....Simhastha....Sadhus....How....To....Reach....Food....&....Stay....Facilities....Ghats....&....Shahi....Snan....Dates....Cities....+....Mumbai....Indore....Bhopal....Ujjain....World....Business....+....PR....Corporate....Corner....Events....Corner....Product....Launches....Wire....News....Press....Release....PR....Newswire....Entertainment....+....Movie....Reviews....Movie....Trailers....Sports....+....Cricket....IPL....2016....World....T20....2016....Football....Features....+....Interviews....Personal....Finance....Education....Lifestyle....Book....Reviews....Weekend....Peace....of....Mind....Company....Custodians....Whatss....Up....Food....Travel....Health....FPJ....Initiatives....+....FPJ....&....IMC....FORUM....TEDx....Gateway....TEDx....Gateway....2015....TEDx....Gateway....Women....2015....TEDx....Gateway....2014....Emerging....Agency....Conclave....The....FPJ....Management....Scholarship....FPJ....Management....Scholarship....Awards....CSR....Journal....FPJ....Anniversary....My....India....My....Way....Real....Estate....R.E.T.A.I.L....Uber....Retailer....Uber....Stories....Uber....Review....Uber....Spotlight....Uber....Guide....Epaper....Trending....Now....#CannesFilmFestival....#RioOlympics2016....#PratyushaSuicide....#SimhasthaKumbhMela....#LatestNews....#IPL2016....#AssemblyElections2016....can...anybody...can...give...me...a...book...review...of...'The...day...when...i...stop...drinking...milk" f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The GaMeR'z Index du Forum -> The GaMeR'z -> OpeN BaR Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation